"Out Patient Care....."

About: Whiteleaf Centre

I have been unwell for sometime, 5 Years is my most recent period of suffering and pain. The Whiteleaf is bettter discribed as a Circus than a Hospital caring Centre. Most of the Staff are inept and completely unfit to be in a Caring Enviroment. I have been told to man up and take Control...... Please how does one do that with an Bio Polar Mind. I have given up on them now i just Medicate, Rest and rely on my last few friends. Little wonder the Goverment feels they are so unworthy of extra funding..........

Response from Sarah Woods, PALS officer, Complaints & PALS Team, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback around the Whiteleaf Centre and I am sorry to read you find the staff are unfit to be in a caring environment and you feel unable to receive help and support from our services and you are relying on friends and medication to currently support you.

I would be grateful if you could contact PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) to discuss your concerns in more detail on 0800 328 7971.

Sarah Woods