"extremely dissatisfied would not recommend"

I am an NHS out patient .Had 2 appointments cancelled. Finally got one on 17th May. Consultant said they would refer me to QMC because the treatment i required they didnt do at the Woodthorpe .It is now 25th July and i am still waiting to be referred. I spoke to one of the secretaries at the Woodthorpe to find out what was going on with my appointment.They said they didnt know and was extremely uncaring and rude.Think they need to sort. out their staff after reading some of the other reviews. Not happy

Response from Nottingham Woodthorpe Hospital

Dear Patient

I am very sorry indeed that you felt the medical secretary was uncaring and rude, it’s very disappointing to me personally when this behavior is displayed. In view of your comment being anonymous I would really appreciate you giving me a call directly and I will investigate your comments in full.

When there is a need to transfer a patient to another organisation, we always do so the very same day, the receiving organisation will usually then contact the patient within a couple of days, again so I can investigate please do call me directly.

Kind Regards