"excellent experience of gastrocspy"

apologies for taking so long to leave this review: slipped my mind. I was referred under 2-week rule with indigestion. Met promptly,had things explained clearly, endoscoped professionally. I never felt I was just a number, very impressed. After all, endoscopy units inevitably see lots of patients and perform mostly normal endoscopies, so it could be easy for it all to become 'just a routine'. Well done. Please let the individuals involved know; I was seen 15/10/15 by locum consultant.

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham

Dear Mr Parle

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about the care and treatment you have received at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. We are delighted to hear that you were greeted promptly, your treatment explained clearly and that you were examined in a professional manner which led to you having such a positive experience in the Endoscopy Department.

Your kind words have been forwarded to relevant senior staff who will share them with the teams who have cared for you as it is very satisfying for staff to hear they have made such a difference to patients. Feedback like this is greatly appreciated

If you would like to provide any further feedback about your experience please visit the hospital webpage www.uhb.nhs.uk/yourviews