I have had experience of over 10 hospitals in the lasr year. QE is the cleanest, most organised, most professional.

In short it is the most impressive hospital that I have been to in my life - I am 62. My brother was admitted with very serious burns. Staff from Burns and Critical Care were brilliant - generous with time attention and information and clear about boundaries, limits and reasons. They have our massive respect, appreciation and thanks.

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham

Dear Mr B

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your brother’s experience after being cared for at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. We are delighted to hear that Critical Care and Burns Unit staff had such a positive impact on your experience at what must have been a difficult time for you and your brother.

We have shared your thanks and appreciation directly with the teams who have cared for your brother as it is very satisfying for staff to hear they have made such a difference to patients and their relatives. Feedback like this is greatly appreciated.

If you would like to provide any further feedback about your experience please visit the hospital webpage www.uhb.nhs.uk/yourviews