"Good, quick treatment. Only one problem..."

About: Ripon and District Community Hospital

I visited the Minor Injuries unit and was seen to quickly and also treated and on my way promptly. The one issue I have with my experience there was the nurse that admitted me had a very bad attitude. I felt as though as some sort of inconvenience to them and I was made to feel like the lowest common denominator. This experience has really not helped with my anxiety issues and I left feeling quite upset, angry that I had been treated in such a way by someone whose job it is to care for people, and also I felt quite shaken up by the experience.

Apart from this issue, I didn't have any other problems and thought that the quality of service offered was very good.

Response from Communications and Marketing Manager, Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust

Hello - we're sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with the nurse as you describe. If you're able to let us know when you came in to us we can look into this in greater detail. You can do this via our Patient Experience Team: https://www.hdft.nhs.uk/patients/patient-experience/patient-experience-team-pals/