"2week breast clinic appt"

About: King George Hospital

Recently had an appt at the breast clinic as referred by GP. I thought the clinic was run very smoothly. Saw the Consultant, had a mammogram and ultrasound scan and then back to the Consultant for results. Had the mammogram and ultrasound at the Elm Breast Ward where I thought the staff were wonderful. The person that did my mammogram was very friendly and very helpful and I felt in excellent hands. Their politeness and manner was outstanding and they should be commended for this especially at a time when you are worried and apprehensive. Thank you all. My experience was a good one all round. Keep up the great work you are doing a wonderful job.

Response from King George Hospital

I am so pleased to hear of your positive experience at our Elm Breast Clinic at King George Hospital. It is wonderful to hear that the staff who treated you did so well and I am glad to hear that all the staff were friendly and helpful. I will ensure that your feedback is passed onto the team so that they are aware of the difference they made to you at what is a very worrying and apprehensive time.

Yours Sincerely