"Oncology dept credit to New Cross"

About: New Cross Hospital

I have been treated at the New Cross Oncology dept for high grade DCIS (early stage of breast cancer) this year 2016. Following a wobbly start with dates etc (my medical history is a little unusual) once treatment was agreed and commenced I have nothing but praise for the services of this hospital. I am not that easily pleased. But I must give credit where it is due. From my surgery planning, to the operation day (July 2016), treatment schedule and aftercare I have been treated with dignity, respect and real care and concern by doctors, surgeons, nurses in fact all staff - and very promptly. I have only to ask for assistance or advice, if it hasn't already been given (everything has been fully explained to me about my condition and treatment), than I receive whatever help or advice is available. I can honestly say my experience so far has been comparable to paid for private treatment that I have experienced within the last few years both here in the West Midlands and abroad. ***** 5 stars, well done. Please keep it up.

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments relating to your recent patient experience at our hospital. I will share your comments with our staff and wish you well!

Kindest regards