"Chest pains"

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust / Emergency ambulance

I was taken by ambulance from the Fleetwood walk-in centre yesterday. The service, care and just brilliant human contact I received during a long stay (11 am to 8pm) was brilliant. I was seen by several doctors, including a consultant, fed and watered. I left feeling reassured that I could return at any time and receive the same care.

I was particularly pleased to see the training of young recruits both as paramedics and doctors.

Very pleasing indeed.

Response from Deborah Gallagher, Patient Experience Support Officer, Patient Experience, North West Ambulance Service

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of using North West Ambulance Service with us on the Patient Opinion website. It was very pleasing to hear about the excellent care that you received from our ambulance crew and that this continued when you reached the hospital.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best and hope that you do not require our services again soon, however I am pleased to hear how reassured you are that you would receive the same level of care in the future and I am certain this would be the case.

Many Thanks