"gynae procedure"

About: Royal Lancaster Infirmary

From the moment I was referred by the GP for gynaecological issues, I have experienced fantastic, speedy care. I left my appointments knowing exactly what to expect and was given a date for surgery within 4 weeks of the decision to operate. I would like to thank all the staff on ward 16 and the theatre team for making my experience such a good one. The theatre team were professional and as I had a spinal, I was able to experience the whole journey. Throughout my stay I was treated with dignity and respect. Even the fact that by the end of my first day there, the staff on the ward even knew how I took my tea!! which to me, shows great care and compassion.Following my discharge, I was able to call the ward without feeling that I was putting them out, giving me a great feeling of support. If I had to have another procedure, I would be happy to visit them again.

Response from Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at the RLI. We are really pleased that you were well looked after and will pass on your kind comments to the teams involved. Thanks again and best wishes with your recovery.