"breast cancer treatment/2 seperate diagnosis"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I received treatment twice at this hospital for two separate breast cancers. From diagnosis, to surgery, chemo, radiotherapy and breast cancer nurses, my treatment was excellent. All the treatment and support I needed was done at the earliest possible times and that hospital followed an original treatment plan that ultimately saved my life. The vulnerability and isolation you feel is indescribable, but to have such amazing treatment and support is a privelage.I can't imagine how much my treatment cost but we sometimes don't appreciate exactly what the NHS does when we really need them.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Dear Marie,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience at University Hospital, Coventry.

I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. It is particularly pleasing to hear that you felt your treatment and support was amazing.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Communications Team