"Liverpool Womans amazing"

About: Liverpool Womens Hospital

After my third misscarage I was sent to Liverpool Womans Misscarage Clinic and I am so glad we went.From the first visit it was like a breath of fresh air from the nurse to the consultant they were lovely knew exactly what I was going through sadly I lost my fourth baby and it was handled with such compassion.I got pregnant again and they looked after me until I was 12 weeks we now have a beautiful 18 month old boy somthing I thought would never happen for use I would recommend anyone who has reacurring misscarage ask to be refurd here will never forget what they did for us.

Response from Kevin Robinson, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our patients, who even after a challenging experience recognise the dedication of the staff.

Please be assured that we will pass on your comments to the team within the miscarriage clinic who supported you with such compassion.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you and your baby boy all the best for the future.