"I owe my life to this place"

About: West Park Hospital

I had a long admission in west park and found the place to be overall excellent. Sometimes I clashed with staff but even though I didn't see it at the time they always acted in my best interests. They were professional, approachable and responded to any questions as well and as quickly as was possible in the busy environment. The food was okay, edible and no worse than any other hospital food. Regardless, it was always served with a smile from the very hard working housekeepers. There is nothing more to say about the doctors other than if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here to write this review. Thank you west park, as good as you were I hope I don't need to come back. Peace out.

Response from West Park Hospital

Thank you very much for those kind comments and for taking the time to share them.

We always aim to provide a level of care and compassion that we would hope to receive ourselves or towards our own families and are very pleased to hear your positive experience.

Your feedback will be passed on to the staff and we wish you well for the future.