"Complaint"

About: Littlebrook Hospital

My partner has been transferred to willow suit from Basildon were he was happy and gettin the right treatment , in willow suit little brook they are useless can't keep a situation under control having to be jabbed up every time as the can handle a situation , the staff are very rude and not very organsised there fridge hasn't been working since his time in there, I travel every day to take my partner shopping up as they don't feed him enough and that all has to go in freezer so when my partner is hungry he then has to wait for his food to defrost by then he's gettin irritated and angry because he wants his food I bought! This hospital is a disgrace and I advise that if any one has family members or friends goin to or already in here I'd advise u to get them moved . I'm very angry and I will be puttin in a letter of complaint !

Response from Littlebrook Hospital

Dear Tanya, we are very sorry to note your concerns about your partner’s treatment.

KMPT is committed to listening to the concerns of patients and carers and seeking service improvements.

In order to better understand your comments and see how we can support your partner, could you please contact Terry White

Acting Ward Manager Tel. 01322 622012 who would be pleased to discuss these matters with you and see what more we can do to help.

Response from Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust We have made a change

We were very sorry to note your concerns.

The fridge was not working but now has been replaced.