"5 Star NHS!"

As an NHS patient I was concerned there may be some obvious division between NHS and private patients, however this is certainly not the case.

Aside from being set in the most beautiful surroundings which is an added bonus, the quality of care and all round professionalism of the staff is what makes a stay here a most positive experience.

From the Consultant down to the cleaning staff they manage to maintain the highest of standards and customer service that you would expect from a top class hotel.

If i was to be picky, my only suggestion for improvement would be to admit the patients who are coming in for an overnight or longer stay straight onto the ward they will return to post operation.

That way they would have a chance to settle in and meet the nurses who will be looking after them, otherwise I can't fault it.

Response from New Hall Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at New Hall Hospital. As we take our patients' opinion very seriously and are continuously trying to find ways to do things better, we will take your suggestion for improvement to our customer quality committee for discussion.