"Good, excellent and professional care..."

About: Croydon University Hospital / Accident and emergency

(as a parent/guardian),

My son attended CUH A&E few months back. He was seen immediately by the streaming nurse. She was a older well experience nurse. Did a beautiful triage assessment and requested that my son book in for A&E. The triage nurse was also excellent, she got even more information out of my son then what I got. He was seen immediately by the SHO and the A&E consultant. Referred to Surgeons and eventually admitted to Q2.

The ward staff especially the ward manager(Mr Dyamun) reassured my son and made him feel comfortable. The service from A&E to Q2 was impeccable. CUH is a forward thinking hospital who really invest in improving services.

I am glad that this is my local hospital and would not change it for any other hospital.

Staff are really friendly, competent and spending a day in this hospital is a life experience...

Response from Hilary Frayne, Head of Nursing for Patient Experience, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience. I am very pleased that we were able to look after you well and I will ensure that your kind words are passed on to the teams in A&E and Queens 2 who looked after your son.