"The lack of customer service"

About: King's Mill Hospital

Today my sister had her 12 week scan,her partner and myself where there to enjoy finding out about the babies development and enjoy this incredible time in her life.This is there first baby and both of them feeling quite anxious and excited I did felt that the person who did the the scan was very unprofessional and quite rude.The entire process seemed rushed and also nothing was explained to my sister or her partner.I felt that this person didn't have the time or care about giving any feedback about the size of the baby or explaining anything at.All we have is writing on a piece of paper(which luckily her health visitor as now explained what everything means and explain on the scan photos what everything was.While I was there i tried to get something out of the person i asked if the heart beat was ok the response I got was a swift and quick yes.No eye contact also their body language was so negative, had no customer service skills at all.

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not to the high standard you and your partner are right to expect.

We would welcome an opportunity to learn from your recent experience and understand how we can improve our services. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact the Patient Experience Team on 01623 672222 or email pet@sfh-tr.nhs.uk