"Appalling treatment"

About: Queen's Hospital (Romford)

Diagnosed with a fracture in my foot which was missed in the first x ray I had in May. fractured identified several weeks later after further referral from my GP attended the fracture clinic where I was seen nearly 2 hours later than my appointment time. 4 weeks later contacted the fracture clinic to advise the boot fitted hadn't mended the fracture and I was still in pain and was told there was nothing they could do about me seeing a consultant and that I should go to A&E, having visited A&E previously and been kept waiting in excess of 4 hours on one occasion and nearly 6 hours on another visit I stated I didn't understand I was told there was nothing that could be done and I couldn't be seen. I was then told that I had been discharged but nobody told me that when I complained the person said there was nothing that could be done because they didn't want to get in trouble and then put the phone down on me.What sort of treatment is that? It took over 10 minutes to get through to your switchboard and the drop down below doesn't list the fracture clinic.

Response from Queen's Hospital

I am sorry to hear the concerns that you have raised, If you would like to discuss your concerns further, then please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service, who will try their best to assist you in any way they can. The PALS team can be contacted on 01708 435 454, or by email PALS@bhrhospitals.nhs.uk.

Yours Sincerely