"Best Care I've Ever Had During & After Childbirth!"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

I moved to South Devon & opted to have my third child here, best decision ever! All of the staff were kind & helpful. They all went above & beyond in keeping all of my family happy & nothing was ever too much to ask! I wanted to be rushed through & discharged asap & they did everything that they could to make that happen for me. At a hospital I gave birth in previously I had waited nearly 24hrs to be discharged, but here they let me go less than an hour after all health checks were complete. The team were all very sociable & no matter how difficult it was taking care of us, they managed it with a smile! I have social anxiety disorder & had no childcare at all for my boys but they found a way around every obstacle & kept us all very comfortable & very happy :)

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care you have received. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received. Congratulations on the birth of your third child!