"Lovely experience - Cedar Ward (Male)"

About: Hospital Of St Cross (Rugby)

I have hardly been into hospital for anything in my life, so didn't really know what to expect. However, Cedar Ward staff were so fantastic from the moment I arrived, and I was treated like such royalty while I was staying there, that I could almost say it's been difficult to go back to mundane everyday life! These nurses and doctors really should get the credit they deserve.

Response from Hospital Of St Cross

Thank you for providing feedback on your experiences of the Cedar (Male) Ward at the Hospital of St Cross in Rugby for lumbar decompression surgery in May 2016.

I was really pleased to read about your positive experience and that you felt that all the staff were fantastic. This is exactly the standard of care which we aim to provide to all our patients.

I have passed your comments on to the Hospital Manager and the Modern Matron so they can share your thanks with the nurses and doctors on the ward.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Communications Team