"Excellent Care - ENT Legends"

About: Eastbourne District General Hospital

I was recently referred to the ENT team and ended up staying with them for 5 nights on Seaford 4 ward. The both the nursing team on Seaford and the ENT teams were fabulous. The testing and treatments were all explained to me before happening and I was checked on regularly throughout the day while on my ward. I have never experienced care like this - every member of staff went above and beyond for me. Their true dedication to their jobs was obvious and the trust I placed in them was well founded - they managed to diagnose and treat two very complex ear infections and get me back on my feet in no time! Special thanks go to the doctors, ENT Practitioner, the audiologists and the wonderful Matron. You are all true legends of the NHS! Keep up the good work!!

Response from Eastbourne District General Hospital

Dear Ms Mott

Thank you so much for a fantastic review!

The staff in ENT will be so pleased to read your comments and receive your expression of appreciation.

As a Trust we are very proud of their commitment to providing high quality care, and postings such as yours, truly recognise their dedication.

We're pleased to hear that you are 'back on your feet' and we hope that you are continuing to make good progress.

Please be assured your feedback will be shared with the ENT staff.