"Lisa Mum (birthing partner with my daughter)"

About: Basildon University Hospital

My daughter came into the maternity department on 26th Julne 2016, expecting her first baby, the care she received was amazing, I really felt we could not have got better care private, every single professional involved in her labour were amazing and although things didn't go to plan, she was treated with excellent care and compassion as was myself and her partner. Thank you so much to all the staff on that day/evening especially, two midwifes and the sister.

Response from Basildon University Hospital

Thank you for your comments regarding your daughter's experience in the Maternity Department at Basildon Hospital.

We appreciate that a new baby means a busy time for all the family and we are grateful that you have taken the time to express your appreciation for the care and treatment given to your daughter and also to you and your daughter's partner.

It is a very busy department and all the staff work extremely hard with skill and professionalism and comments such as yours are always appreciated.

May be take this opportunity to thank you once again and to offer our congratulations to your whole family.