"A Much Needed Success Story (in a time of..."

About: North Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

At a time when the NHS mental health services are reportedly in meltdown over the demands of contemporary society, it is my pleasure to share an oft-untold story of there being a bright light at the end of the tunnel. Speaking strictly of the Employment Specialist service, namely at NEP, Herrick House, Colchester, the experience had by myself (and no doubt others) is one of sheer marvel in the face of adversity. Quite frankly, we could all benefit from some work-coaching, but it takes something more to forge a graceful balance between the demands of employment and the burden of maintaining one's own wellbeing. The service is taking a great bound forwards in providing a network of support that's built for life - and, by life, I really do mean living and working through the trials and tribulations that those 'normal' folk in society seem to manage in a breeze. For this, and for providing a listening ear when truly needed, I am endlessly grateful.

Response from North Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Jon

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and provide such positive, insightful feedback. We are thrilled that you found the Employment Service beneficial to your recovery and continued wellbeing. We value all feedback and will pass it on to the team in question who I am sure will be glad for the positive review.

We wish you all the best

Thomas, NEP Communications