"2nd time disappointed by FRACTURE CLINIC"

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

First time they couldn't find my file and after waiting a long time we eventually found out where it was. Second time, i was supposed to have a Follow up appointment after my operation so i was waiting for a letter with the details of my appointment, that never came as i was never booked. In the interim, i was trying to contact with the Department so to have any kind of information but no one was picking it up. Eventually, i was booked for an appointment a week later than what i was expected as a result my recovery to be delayed and my return at my work as well. On the contrary, i was very pleased by nurses, HCA and doctors when i did have my appointment as they all were really helpful and straight forward. I hope next time will be better, thanks a lot.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

We are very sorry to read of your experience.

We will pass your anonymous comments to the Service and Out Patient Department.

Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is available to investigate or feedback comments on services that patients have experienced. By providing more information to PALS they would be able to feed back to the area your dissatisfaction in the service that you received.

PALS is available on 020 8725 2453 or by email on pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk