"You all do an incredible job"

About: Dr Gray's Hospital / Maternity care

I would like to thank Ward 3 Dr Grays for all the care & attention given to my family & I during my stay in February 2016 for the birth of my daughter. All staff were very attentive to all our needs & made this a very positive experience to which I am truly thankful. The midwives & medical staff worked very effectively as a team to a high standard & are a credit to your profession.

I would like to thank those personally but don't have all your names, here's a few, Diane midwife who induced & assisted throughout my labour. Amazing lady who believed in me throughout my difficult birth.

Alison, Maggie, & Christine who took care of us in the ward before & after my labour.

You all do an incredible job & got me through a vulnerable time in my life. Thank you so much.

Response from Linda Oldroyd, Nurse Consultant Patient Safety and Experience, NHS Grampian

Dear GillB35

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

It sound like a difficult time was made easier because of the great care and fabulous staff of Ward 3, Dr Gray’s Hospital. You describe a team working together to look after the whole family. Attentive, effective and incredible are high praise indeed and I am sure all the staff will be delighted to be acknowledged via Patient Opinion.

Good luck with your new baby and thank you again for taking time out to post your feedback.

Kind regards,