"I think you deserve some praise for the outstanding care I received"

About: Stoke Mandeville Hospital / General surgery

I apologise if I have put this in the wrong place but I could not find anywhere else. So often we hear about complaints regarding the NHS. I had an appointment at SMH, Dr Huang's clinic, regarding potential colonoscopy. I know the hospital was fairly empty today, which probably helps, but I have to record how friendly, warm, fun and efficient all the nurses and staff were. I was seen by a lady doctor whose name now escapes me, who was caring, friendly, totally informed, and in uncomfortable circumstances was an absolute delight.

With all the criticism leveled at the NHS today, I think you deserve some praise for the outstanding care I received.

Response from Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Patient

Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely words of praise on this site.

I am very pleased to hear that the care you received from the nurses and Doctor who treated you during your recent visit to Stoke Mandeville Hospital was outstanding. I will make sure that your comments are passed on to the areas involved, for recognition of how well their staff worked together to ensure you had a positive experience of their services, at what was an uncomfortable situation for you.