"A huge thanks to them"

About: NHS Grampian

I have been a patient of Old Aberdeen Medical Practice for a few years since being a student and now living and working in the area.. I just wanted to let yourselves know how fantastic a surgery they are - it would be good to see them get some recognition for their hard work. Nothing ever seems to be too much trouble for them. The whole team are very friendly, and seem to genuinely care. The GPs appear to know exactly what they're talking about and I've always felt reassured after talking with them. Not even a problem getting an on the day appointment, I'm led to believe that's becoming a bit of a luxury elsewhere but I've never had an issue. So yes I basically just want to say a huge thanks to them, they're absolutely fantastic.

Response from Linda Oldroyd, Nurse Consultant Patient Safety and Experience, NHS Grampian

Dear Anon2016

Many thanks for posting your feedback on Patient Opinion. It is genuinely heart warming that people take time out to share their experiences of health services in Grampian. Your description of fantastic teamwork is definitely an excellent example of how care should be delivered.

We will make sure that Old Aberdeen Medical Practice is alerted to your kind words and praise.

Many thanks again,