"We could not have asked for better care"

About: Arran War Memorial Hospital / Accident & Emergency

After a fall on rocks on Arran, my husband received wonderful care from the A&E staff at Arran War Memorial Hospital, Lamlash. They were kind, efficient, diligent, caring and humorous. We could not have asked for better care, and are very grateful.

Dear Grateful of Kent,

That must have been quite scary for you both but I am glad you got such good care. I hope there has been no real harm done to your husband and you manage to continue to enjoy the Arran experience.

I will be very happy to pass this on to the team, I am sure it will make their day. It is nice to hear such a lovely description of the staff. (Right enough, I think you need to have a sense of humour whilst living with the Scottish weather).

Thank you for taking the time to share your story,

Best wishes,

Eunice

Update posted by Grateful of Kent (a relative)

Thank you Eunice, but I actually reported our satisfaction to your Chief Executive when we returned home a month ago, and he promised to pass our remarks on to the team at Lamlash - hope he did so! We have also belatedly written to them to thank them, so they should have that soon.

That is fabulous, thank you.

Eunice