"Rampton Recovery College "Sharing Stories""

About: Rampton Hospital

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

The PD Directorate joined with the Peaks patients to co-facilitate a Recovery Session - "Sharing Stories".

Patient feedback - "I learnt about what's good to disclose to people and what my story will do in terms of positives and negatives. I think it would benefit me and others to hear my story"

"Very nice atmosphere, I really enjoyed it and I want more opportunities like this to be available. Thankyou. "

Response from Martina Griffiths, Modern Matron/Senior Nurse, The Peaks Unit, Rampton Hospital, Rampton Hospital

Thank you very much to you all for taking the time to share your feedback and experience of the care you witnessed on the The Peaks Unit here at Rampton Hospital.

It is very rewarding for us to recieve such positive feedback as we are working hard to transform patient ideas and to host meaningful recovery focused events.

Glad you all enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the next event!

Response from Annett Magore, Senior Nurse/Modern Matron , Men's Personality Disorder and National High Secure Women's Services Directorate Rampton Hospital, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you for sharing your experience of being part of combined PD services and Peaks Unit group. it is uplighting to know that patients at any stage of the Personality Disorder Pathway can feel safe to share their recovery stories.

I hope you continue to find this group beneficial and please encourage your colleagues to join?