"No response from crisis team"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult Mental Health Services - Community (City)

(as a carer),

I phoned the crisis team at 11. 45pm.

Left 2 messages but the crisis team did not respond at all.

Response from Ruth Gadd, Acting Service Manager , City Crisis Team, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust

Dear Zux

Thank you for bringing this concern to my attention, I hope you are alright? I will look in to this matter with my colleague today, Please see my contact details to discuss further if you wish to do so. Would you like me to add a further response to this on Patient Opinion when I have investigated or would you prefer to discuss this on a more personal level?

Ruth

Ruth Gadd-Service Manager for e-CRHT (City & County south )

0115 9691300 ex 12318

Mobile 07770492588

email ruth.gadd@nottshc.nhs.uk

Response from Alison Harrison, Acting Service Manager AMH City, Redwood 2, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Zux,

Thank you for raising your concern, myself and my colleague have investigated this. Following a telephone call with you today it was established that a call back was made later by the duty worker, who explained she had been busy with another call.

I apologise that your call back was delayed, I understand this can add to distress when things are already at crisis point.

Please dont heitate to contact me personally if you have any further concerns.

Kind Regards