"Hospital Feedback."

About: Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

The amount of times I spend on the phone chasing results and appointments is not acceptable. It seems the admin staff receive referrals and just wait for you to keep ringing otherwise there is no urgency. I've had an appointment letter go to a previous address I lived at 10 years ago despite my details being kept up to date?! I've had wastage appointments booked in and staff not bothering to check if results had been received before my attendance. I've had 2 X Ray's and 2 different scans and then there was an agreement something was wrong but I get told to just carry on taking pain killers.

Response from Sally Xerri-Brooks, Head of Communications, Communications, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Hello, and thank you for putting your feedback here. I'm really sorry to hear that you have had a frustrating experience with us. I would like to encourage you to contact our Patient advice and Liaison Service (PALS) who may be able to offer you some assistance. They can be contacted on rot-tr.pals@nhs.net or 0121 685 4128.

Best wishes