"High quality service"

About: Churchill Hospital

The service I received whilst attending the colposcopy services at the hospital was excellent. The receptionist, nurses, assistant and doctor were all helpful, friendly and caring. Before, after and during treatment I was well informed of what was going to be done and why and was given full opportunity to have my questions answered. I felt that my dignity was respected at all times and that staff members went the extra mile to reassure me when required in a genuinely caring manner. Would definitely recommend the services here to others.

Response from Churchill Hospital

Many thanks for providing this lovely feedback. It is great to hear that you were kept so well informed during treatment and that you were able to ask questions when needed. It is also very important to us to know that patients are treated with respect and dignity during their care, so thank you for feeding this back. As a Trust, we prioritise providing excellent care, with compassion and it is wonderful to know that you have seen evidence of this priority in your care. We will pass your comments on. We wish you all the best for the future.