"Above and beyond..."

About: The Christie

From when I was initially referred to the Sugical ward, Dept 33, Ward 1 of the Christie Manchester to during my ongoing recovery and upcoming further treatment I can only praise the staff for their professionalism, personal care and attention and help that I have received.

Everyone there who cared for me through one of the most frightening times of my life has been amazing and I can't thank them enough!!

The Ward was fantastic in every way, food options ( even though I couldnt keep anything down) was tempting, sparkly clean, nothing too much trouble for staff and volunteers, new equipment, gorgeous garden which is a fantastic idea to make people want to get up and walk and enjoy the fresh air. Etc etc..

My surgeon and the team were also fantastic, they made me feel at total ease and made as much time as we needed to discuss the procedure and even afterwards when I had a panic about the healing saw me within a day to put my mind at ease and check me over.. Im actually not sure my surgeon ever went home and I would like it to be fed back to them how much myself and my family appreciate all their hardwork and commitment.

I cant recommend The Christie enough.

Thank you so much!