"Ward staff are good, the doctors have no time..."

I was admitted after a large overdoes, the ward staff are really nice but are restricted by red tape a bit too much. The doctors in reviews have very little time, they just read the paper about you and make assumptions with out engaging with you fully. I know time and understaffed is the issue but it makes you more frustrated and feel you are not getting the best treatment. They say one thing making you feel your getting somewhere then the other doctor takes it away. Not replacing it with an answer. I would have been better not being in there. But it's a hard job to do I understand. But don't say one thing if you don't mean it as it can cause distress. It is our lives at stake.

Response from Chelmsford - the Linden Centre

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for reviewing our services. I am very sorry to hear that you have had a mixed experience of NEP’s services. We are concerned about some of the matters you have raised and will be looking into them further. We will pass on your praise to the ward staff who provided treatment to you.

Should you wish to discuss your concerns further, then please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service on nepuft.pals@nhs.net, or 01245 546 433. Alternatively, if you would prefer NEP to provide a full response to your review comment on NHS Choices, then we will endeavour to do so as soon as possible.

Thomas, NEP Communications