"Termination after ten weeks General anastetic"

About: Bpas (merseyside Clinic)

In Ireland people don't talk about abortions so I was a little unsure how everything would go as I didn't have anyone to talk to and listen to their experience. But as soon as I got to the clinic I felt really supported by the nurses and staff and not ashamed of my descion as I first was. I felt the staff and nurses were amazing the process was quick and all the staff worked well together. I had never been under general anastetic and I'm so scared of needles but it was done so quick I didn't even realise it was in my hand and two minutes later I was asleep. When I woke up I felt fine no pain and after spending some time in the recovery room I got changed and went to have a cup of tea and some biscuits before getting discharged.the whole process took about three hours and I'm home now no pain and only a small bit of spotting. I just want to thank the clinic for being so caring and so amazing.

Response from Bpas (merseyside Clinic)

Thank you for your very kind feedback which will be passed on to the relevant staff.

I am sure that your comments will be extremely helpful to other women in this situation.

Kind regards, Pam Field, BPAS Client Engagement Manager (email: clientservices@bpas.org).