"Long wait still waiting"

Absolutely disgusting service or lack of shall I say I have been waiting over 2 months for an appointment when I was told 6 weeks on this time I have had 2 bouts of severe toothache one I am going through as I write my face is severely swollen and I can't eat or drink I have rang 111 who are useless my own dentist have been ringing me asked if I had heard anything as u acknowledged you received my referral and I have heard nothing I am now in desperate need of treatment and you guys are no help at all I rang the main switchboard today and got put through however as soon as I was transferred to referrals the line went dead this is awful service I am desperate need of medical attention !!

Response from New Birmingham Dental Hospital

Dear Callie

I am sorry to hear you have experienced difficulties accessing our services, and I would welcome the chance to talk to you to resolve this issue.

Please telephone me on 0121 466 7128 with your personal details so that I can work with the Dental Hospital to arrange an appointment as soon as possible.

Your feedback about NHS 111 is also appreciated and we will discuss how your call was handled with NHS111 once we have more information from you about when you called and the information given.

I look forward to hearing from you

Alison Last