"ward 12 / hdu"

About: Trafford General Hospital

I cannot express my gratitude to the staff on both these wards for caring for my mother . You were all extermley professional , caring , compassionate and dedicated to your patients . Nothing was to much trouble . An especial mention to the doctor on hdu , you are a credit to the profession . Thank you.

Response from Amy McCawley, Patient Experience Team, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comment on the NHS Choices website. We were pleased to read that you had a positive experience on both Ward 12 and HDU at Trafford General Hospital. We were especially pleased that you felt our staff were professional and compassionate whilst providing your care. We aim to provide all of our patients with a high standard of care and we were glad to receive feedback which highlights the hard work of our staff in achieving this. We will pass your feedback on to the Matrons of Ward 12 and HDU so that it can be shared with the wider team.