"Very Caring Staff"

About: Wonford House

I've been a patient at Wonford House for about a month now. I'm being seen by the mental health team, and have spoken with the house pharmacist.

My experience has been that everyone is very professional and very caring, and often go beyond the call of duty to help you out. They have also been very good at communicating and working with my GP, and make sure to set aside enough time for appointments every time.

I'm very happy with the services at Wonford House, and very thankful for their care.

Response from Ruth McClelland, Communications & Engagement Officer, Devon Partnership NHS Trust

Dear D.U. Thank you for leaving your feedback on Patient Opinion. We are so pleased to hear that you've had a good experience of our services. We'll make sure that your comments are passed on to the relevant teams. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about the care you have received. If you ever have any concerns about your care and treatment please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on Freephone 0800 073 0741 or by email dpn-tr.pals@nhs.net and they will be happy to help you. Best wishes.