"Excellent in their attitude and treatment"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

I wanted to thank Simon and Sam, the two paramedics who came to our house a couple of weeks ago when my wife was very very ill. They were excellent in their attitude and treatment they gave my wife before taking her to the Bournemouth Hospital. Simon and Sam are worthy of the highest commendation.

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Hi Absolute340

Thank you for taking the time to share your story - I hope your wife is recovering well.

It is always rewarding to hear stories of how our staff are delivering care and support to patients when they need it most.

We would be happy to share your story with the ambulance staff involved in your wife's care, however to do so we will need some specific information. If you would like us to do this, please may I ask you to contact us on either plaudits@swast.nhs.uk or 01392 453 831 and a member of the Patient Engagement Team will be happy to help you further.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to provide us with feedback.