"Helped me to see a way forward for the future"
Posted by Yardstone716 (as ),
I was with the First Team at Claybrook Centre for three years, as I was diagnosed with psychosis. This team helped me cope with my condition and helped me to see a way forward for the future.
Services they offered;
- care co-ordinator - care plan, monitored my condition/progress and offered advice and support and encouragement
- vocational worker - revamped my CV, built my confidence, helped me find a voluntary job
- Outings - social group outings, got me out of the house socialising
- Mindfulness sessions - think differently, reduce stress, coping strategy
- Doctor - monitored condition and gave advice
A great service - really helped me to look forward to the future!