"Wharfside Clinic offers a fantastic Service"

About: St Mary's Hospital (London)

Having had really inconsistent HIV Treatment and Advce in my local hospital, I decided to move my treatment to another specialist unit.

My friend a GP suggested St Mary's Hospital due to its great reputation and also its close proximity to Paddington Station (I only have to travel 30 minutes to get to Paddington)

My initial call was with the staff nurse who advised me on how to transfer my treatment, they advised me the opening times and when I explained that I would be there later that day, the staff nurse said they would be the nurse looking after me that day,

From that initial friendly and sensitive call to the minute I stepped into the unit I have only experienced the best of service.

Everyone (especially this staff nurse) is friendly, discrete and professional and my condition is treated like a long term illness rather than a Sexual Disease.

I would certainly recommend this hospital to anyone.

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust wishes to thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments on NHS Choices website.

We are pleased to hear that you received excellent care from the Jefferiss Wing at St Mary’s Hospital.

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust appreciates and values your comments