"Eye clinic"

About: North Devon District Hospital

Have been under the care of North Devon hospital eye clinic for last 6 months following urgent referral.

All medical staff encountered have been exceptional.

Particularly liked being sent a copy of consultants update letter for Gp. This allowed me to understand my diagnosis / treatment plan in my own time.

I live in Holsworthy so it was of great help to have had some of the consultant appointments at Stratton hospital,savings long journey to Barnstaple.

My whole experience of your services on this occasion has been faultless and caring.

Your staff are a credit to you. Thank you

Dear patient

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the website. I was sorry to learn you were referred urgently to the Opthalmology department, however it was very good to see you have recieved such exceptional treatment and care, at what must have been a very worrying time for you.

I have shared your very kind comments with the Service Manager where they will warmly recieved and shared with the opthalmology medical team.

Many thanks once again