"Still waiting for my appointment"

About: Whipps Cross University Hospital

I've been referred from my gp to this hospital In April. I suffer my Psoriasis for 4 years nearly, but in the last year is been getting worse. I'm on antibiotics since 22 april because of my finger infections. After a long wait I received a letter that I got an appointment in 19 July. After a while I received another letter that my appointment is been cancelled. Without any reason. Now I'm again on a waiting list. I've called them yesterday and the member of staff from the Choose and book reception said they will transfer me to secretary because I've been shouting at them when I was trying to explain my situation ...??? I thought... What???

They didn't even give me the chance to say something, that is my voice, I didn't shout on the phone even if this situation doesn't make me happy. Anyway ... I've been waiting more the 12-15mins so at the end, they just hang up the phone ... without saying nothing. Very bad experience. They are not professional, I will make a complaint about this situation. I wouldn't recommend this hospital to anyone.

Response from Whipps Cross University Hospital

We are very sorry regarding the cancellation of your appointments and we apologise that you have not been able to speak with someone regarding this. Please be assured your feedback has been passed on to the service so they are aware of your concerns. We would like to help you further – please can you kindly contact our PALS team and provide us with some further information? The PALS team can be reached on 020 3594 2040 or by email pals@bartshealth.nhs.uk.

Barts Health NHS Trust