"gynae Emergency"

About: Basildon University Hospital

I have unfortunatley been to gynae emergency 3 times I think 8 days and even though the nurses were friendly, the 3 doctors I saw each day I was there were appalling. Not only did none of them explain to me what was happening to me, I had to ask them the questions about what was going to happen next and ask what my blood results and scan result were. A doctor "erming" at me as soon as I sit down for a result isn't professional. For some reason one doctor thought I had bloods taken before when I hadn't, another one thought my results were different from what they were until I corrected them. I came out of the hospital none the wiser 3 times. I shouldn't have to sit there and ask what is happening to my health. I should have it explained to me.

It's dispicable. It's like they want you to go private for the care. I had a terrible experience. 2 smear tests, 3 internal scans and I'm just guessing I've had a miscarriage for no reason. Fair enough you see it everyday. But please have some sympathy.