"Parking facilities"

About: The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

Visiting the hospital today, I'm not local to the area and was astonished to see the chaos re the parking system.

Hardly any of the pay machines worked. The ques were terrible and it was pouring down with rain.

Patients was requesting the car par attendants to sort either the machines so people can pay or for forfeit the charges for the afternoon.

One attendant said the hospital could not do this.

After wIaiting inside at the machine for 20 mins then it broke. I went outside and stood in the rain for 20 mins getting soaked.

Eventually the attendant came to everyone in the que, took our registration and told us to go, it would be ok.

Why could this not have been done earlier.

Hopefully I will not get any fines in the post.

People was bitterly complaining stating this had been going on for the past couple of weeks.

It was utter chaos.

If most of the machines are broken or breaking down, it is not the patients fault.

Charges should be squashed.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feed back to us with regards to parking at the Princess Royal. I am sorry that there were some problems with the payment machines when you visited the hospital. At this time, we were introducing a new parking system to the hospital which inevitably led to some problems. Although these have been resolved, we would like to apologise for the delays and issues you experienced on the day you visited the hospital.

Kind Regards,