"Minor Injuries Unit Visit- Excellent Service"

About: Whitworth Hospital

I had cause to visit Whitworth Hospital MIU Saturday 25/6/16 early evening regarding suspected leg/ ankle fracture. Despite the unit getting numerous attendees in a short space of time I was dealt with very professionally and courteously and involved in decision affecting my treatment. I returned Monday morning and found the same standard. I found the nurse's care and efficiency was 1st class.

Response from Chrissy Carline, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Malc Spencer
Thank you for taking the time to share the positive experience regarding the care you received at Whitworth Hospital Minor Injury Unit. I am pleased to hear that you were treated in a timely manner and I hope this gives you assurance that you were treated by professional and courteous staff with time to care.
We continually strive to deliver the best possible individual care to our patients and aim to put our patients at ease. We feel privileged that you have taken the time to feed back to us and the staff in Whitworth MIU wish you a speedy recovery from your ankle injury.

Chrissy Carline - Patient Experience Information Officer