"Fantastic experience"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital

I've recently given birth to my first child who was born on the midwifery led unit at RSCH. The staff were fantastic (especially senior midwife) who was looking after us for the majority of the labour.

Post-natally, all of the staff on the ward were welcoming and helpful, despite being run off their feet and incredibly busy. I felt able to ask for help, and when I asked if I could stay in another night to get some more help with breastfeeding they were very encouraging of this decision.

We had a fantastic experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend RSCH maternity to friends and relatives.

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Thank you for going to the trouble of writing a review to thank the staff who looked after you. Here at Royal Surrey we understand that little in life compares to the sheer emotion, excitement and elation of welcoming your first baby into the world and we were delighted to share this special experience with you. Please be assured that you feedback will be shared with the team in maternity, who I know will be delighted to receive it. Once again, thank you for your kind comments.