"Partial knee replacement"

About: Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre

I received a partial knee operation on 04/05/2016.

The initial appointment and subsequent appointments were reassuring and informative.

On the day of op I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable. Post op the hospital care was excellent and caring.

The doctor assured me of success in procedure on his visit next day.

Post care was excellent too,even a call from nursing staff once home, to check I was comfortable.

3 week check and physio extremely good and helpful. 6 week check the doctor was informative, caring and reassuring of expected future for my new joint.

I would definitely recommend this Team for care and am extremely grateful to now be pain free and able to resume normal daily activities.

Big thank you.

Helen Jefferies

Response from Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre

Dear Mrs Jefferies

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment regarding the treatment you have received with us.

At Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre, we aim to provide high quality patient focused care and recognise the importance of ensuring our patients are suitably informed and involved in their treatment plan, so it was lovely to hear that we have succeeded in that aim. We are very pleased that you have made a good recovery and have the outcome you were hoping for. I will ensure your comments are passed on to the team.

Trudy Craig RN