"no help when required"

I visited this clinic as I was transferred from the Streatham clinic. I was given a new consultant at this clinic.

Could never get to speak to the consultant and they would say the consultant would ring back and did not do this.

Havent known the consultant long and it felt like they were trying to get rid of me.

We talked about me having psychotherapy and it never happened. I never got it. I prefer the clinic in Streatham but I had no choice but to be put under this clinic. You ask for an appointment and no one gets back to you. They ignore you. I felt judged by this consultant.

Response from North Lambeth a & T Team

I am very sorry that you had a negative experience of our services and for any distress this may have caused you. We have contacted Brixton road and asked them to look into your concerns and how they might be addressed and we will let you know the outcome of this.

In the meantime if you need any further support please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service either by email PALS@slam.nhs.uk or by telephone 0800 731 864 (select option 2)