"I am highly impressed by the organisation"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Accident & Emergency Crosshouse Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

My health care experience was excellent. Everyone involved was efficient, informative and helpful. The range of skill sets available in A&E made the process from start to finish to be completed in a fast timescale with no long waiting times.

Gemma T was excellent in diagnosing my condition (torn tendons in right shoulder) and setting out the options for my remedied care and recovery.

I am highly impressed by the organisation and service of staff in A&E and I am grateful for their support. My thanks to all, and a special thanks to Gemma.

Dear Name766,

Ouch, I had something similar myself and I can appreciate your pain. I am so pleased you found the range of skills you encountered to be so helpful. I know Gemma and the wider team will be delighted with your feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your care. I wish you a very speedy recovery and one as painless as possible.

Best wishes,

Eunice

• Name766 doesn't think this response is helpful
    {{helpful}} of {{totalOthers()}} other people think it is helpful