"Antenatal, post natal, delivery ward and..."

About: Worcestershire Royal Hospital

First time in hospital and couldn't fault my experience, staff were very friendly and took time to get to know you, and knew our names. Student midwifes were amazing and very attentive, food quality and choices were very good. All wards were very clean. Staff in the delivery ward made sure that I was comfy and helped me when I wasn't mobile. Doctors were extremely helpful and came straight away within seconds when I wasnt very well. A student was amazing and you couldn't tell they were a student. The staff in the postnatal ward were very helpful and helped with any queries with feeding etc. The riverside children's ward was lovely, it didn't feel like a hospital ward and the facilities there are great for families. Overall my experience was extremely good and I couldn't fault the staff and hospital at all, and would happily go back if I need to in the future.

Response from Worcestershire Royal Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us. I am so pleased to hear you had such a positive experience during your time at Worcester Royal Hospital. Thank you so much for all your kind comments, it’s a real boost to our staff to be told that they are providing good quality care. I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the department.

Kind Regards